Sunday, October 17, 2010

Introduction

Hey guys!  Welcome to my new blog!  This isn't going to be like my other blog where I write about my life and other things.  This is going to be a place for me to post what I write.  That means both fanfiction and original fiction.  I already post fanfiction on fanfiction.net and I'll post my original fiction on fictionpress.net in addition to this blog.

I thought of the idea of posting my writing to my own blog in addition to other sites just today and decided to go for it.  I thought it would be a good idea to make a new blog instead of using my other blog for it.

I currently have an Avatar: The Last Airbender fanfiction that is being posted on fanfiction.net, and I'm going to be posting chapters of it onto this blog for a while until this blog is caught up with fanfiction.net.  I'm not going to post them all at once though.  Maybe a chapter every few days or so.  Also, the beginning of the fanfiction was written a long time ago, and I really think my writing has improved since then.  Please keep that in mind when you're reading earlier chapters of the fanfiction.

I've also been working on some original fiction that hasn't been posted online yet.  Hopefully, I'll have some of that up soon.  Some are short stories (I'm considering making some of them chapter stories though) and others are chapter stories.  I can't wait to post them!

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment