Sunday, December 19, 2010

A:TNG One-shots: Insults

Author's Note: I haven't been too good about posting these here.  There are four more to go after this one.  I think this is actually the shortest of them all.  Also, sorry that a new chapter of A:TNG hasn't been posted in a while.  This next chapter is really hard for me to write.  I should have a Harry Potter Christmas one-shot up tomorrow hopefully though.

Avatar: The Next Generation One-shots

Insults

"He's weird looking." Those were the first words out of four year old Kazuna's mouth the first time she saw her little brother, Kuuya.

"He's a newborn baby, honey." Katara smiled at her daughter as she held her newly born son. "That's what newborns look like."

"He'll grow. Someday he'll be the same age you are now." Aang assured his daughter.

"I'm sure I'll have a new way to make fun of him by then." Kazuna told her parents cheerily. "Ichiko said you always need insults ready for siblings."

Aang and Katara just smiled at each other and shook their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment